- The 4th to 12th grade young passionate students who are willing to develop their potentials for the short-term goals of entering their dream colleges as well as their long-term goals of enjoying art through their entire colorful lives.
- The local adult community who are passionate and determined to spread the joys through art creations; who want to make valuable statements for their colorful lives.
The founder and art director of Art Studio 23 LLC is Jeff Zhou from Skillman, New Jersey.
- 12/1993: Master of Arts Degree in Art & Design, College of Design, Iowa State University, Ames, Iowa, USA;
- 07/1987: Post-graduate Diploma of Arts & Design, China Central Academy of Arts & Design (now Academy of Arts & Design in Tsinghua University), Beijing, China;
- 07/1984: Undergraduate Diploma of Arts & Design, Shanghai Textile Institute (now Donghua University), Shanghai, China.
Jeff Zhou Continued
JOB RELATED EXPERIENCE:
- 2014-Now: Founder & President, New Jersey Young Artists Association, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to the development of young artists in New Jersey, USA;
- 2013-Now: Co-Founder & CEO, JE Association, LLC, an interior design & management company, New Jersey, USA;
- 2011-2019: Founder & CEO of CaPantzzi, LLC, a sportswear company, New Jersey, USA;
- 2010-Now: Co-Founder, Alston & Co. LLC, an interior design & management company, New Jersey, USA;
- 2002-Now: Founder and Art Director, Art Studio 23 LLC;
- 1998-2019: Founder& CEO, Alston Taylor USA, Inc., D.B.A. ChinaRed USA, a garment im/export company, New York City, USA;
- 1996-1998: Account Executive, By Design, LLC, New York City, USA;
- June 1994-June 1996: Designer, Skip’s Cutting Sportswear, New York City, USA;
- February-June 1994: Artist/Designer, Guilford Mills, one of the largest knitting fabric groups in the world, New York City, USA;
- September 1991-Decembe 1993: Teaching Assistant, College of Design, Iowa State University, Iowa, USA;
- July 1984-December 1990: Textile Design Instructor & the Deputy Director of Textile Design Division, Department of Fashion Design, Shanghai Institute of Textile (now Donghua University), Shanghai, China.
ART EXHIBITIONS & AWARDS:
Jeff’s artworks have been published on papers and have been entered many art exhibitions around the world. The major pieces and awards are as following:
- March 2021: Outstanding Educator Award by Scholastic Art & Writing Awards, USA;
- June 2019: Outstanding Educator Award by Scholastic Art & Writing Awards, USA;
- September 2017: Sculpture “Trinity/孕” was entered the First Tsinghua University Alumni New York Art Week, Artosino Gallery, New York, USA;
- August 2017: Sculpture “Trinity/孕” was entered the First Tsinghua University Alumni New York Art Week, United Nations Headquarters, New York, USA;
- December 1993: Installation “EMW” was displayed at Iowa State University campus;
- May 1993: Sculpture “Black Water” was displayed at Brunnier Art Museum, Ames, Iowa, USA;
- 1990: Sculpture “Glory and Dream” was entered “Shanghai Batik Art Exhibition”, Shanghai Art Museum, China;
- 1988: Soft sculpture “The Orient” was exhibited at “Shanghai Wall Art Exhibition”, Shanghai Art Museum, Shanghai, China;
- 1987: Tapestry “Kirin Delivers Babies” was selected to China Art Exhibition at the Republic of Ecuador by the China Exhibition Agency for Foreign Countries, China Ministry of Culture.